Search This Blog

9.08.2009

In the studio

John's currently in the studio working on a follow-up to 2006s "The In-Flight Feature." I asked him, "How long is it going to take to complete the album?" "Dunno," he says. "I'm in the middle of so many production gigs, it may not happen for a while. In fact, the Ark may show up again with animals in pairs before I get to the last track." "Rumor has it your friend Matt (Cameron [Hater, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam]) is going to be on the record... that true?" "Yep. Sure is," he said. "Wicked," I say back. "Will you keep me posted on how things're developing?" "Of course," he said. "In fact, I can tell you that there are more special guests that make this record a 'reunion' of sorts." "Really???" "WHO????" "Eh eh eh....," he says. "Can't let the cat outta the bag just yet. Trust me; when it's time to tell, you'll be the first to know; except for me, of course." "Always the comedian, huh?" I say... "Ya gotta laugh; otherwise, what's the point?," he replies. "Agreed," I say. "Agreed."

No comments:

Post a Comment